DIY Shabby Chic Lace Heart
If you ‘re wanting to add a romantic, shabby chic look to your Valentines home decor, this DIY lace heart is for you! These hearts are so darling and you can hang them just about anywhere! Put them on a peg rack, on the corner of a frame, or in a wreath.
No Sew Lace Heart
Pin It For Later
Aren’t these photo clips adorable?! I love using these all over our home, and you can find them in my boutique here!
And you can shop my linen ruffle tea towels here!
You’ll need a few simple supplies for this project.
- heart pattern
- lace fabric
- 20 gauge wire
- hot glue gun
- ribbon or string for hanger
DIY Shabby Chic Lace Heart in 5 Simple Steps
- Lay your heart pattern on top of your lace fabric and trim about .5″ from the edge of your heart.
- Form your wire heart, using your heart pattern to shape the wire. Connect the heart by making a small loop at both ends of the wire and hooking them together.
- Lay your wire heart form on top of your lace heart.
- Use your glue gun to run a bead of hot glue along the wire and then wrap the edge of your lace over the wire. Trim any excess lace.
- Use ribbon, yarn, or sting to make a loop and hot glue it to the back of the heart to use as a hanger.
DIY Wire Lace Heart
Isn’t this such an easy craft! I just love how dainty and sweet these wire lace hearts are!
Check out my posts below if you’re planning a Galentines dinner or looking for more DIY valentines day crafts and decor!
I’d love for you to say hello down below and let me know what you think! And it we’re not friends over on Facebook or Instagram, what are you waiting for! ☺️
Are you on Pinterest? Come follow along for more french cottage inspiration!
You Might Also Enjoy
Shop This Post
This post contains affiliate links, which provides me with a small compensation when you purchase items through my links. Thank you so much for supporting my business!